Saturday, April 5, 2008

Search engine optimisation





As we know, more and more people are spending time on the internet, at home the computer is never turned off. We all love and worship the powers that be on the 'net' i.e Whenever we have a query, thought or reseach we put our preference into the oogle toolbar and needless to say we are sorted. I know from my experience whenever i 'google' a sentence or a phrase i NEVER go past the first two pages unless i'm really stuck. More times than not however i never need to go further than the first search page, everything i need is right in front of me. Therefore, it got me thinking about my own blog and name, yes i 'googled' and after searching for me after the 10th page i gave up. It took alot of phrases in the search to find myself. Therefore you can understand, as Mr Colin Cooney explained the importance of "Clarity, Conciseness, Completeness and Correctness"
There are MANY chicas out there with the same name as me, i have to provide something unique, well structured and present it extremely well if i want to be top of that list.


(P.S don't you feel excited when you see so many other people with the same name as you achieving great things.... go on admit it, you know you want to!)

No comments: